Get help upgrading your PC to Windows 11. TPM, Secure Boot, compatibility issues and more.
YHoIEdazUem
Posts: 4 Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2026 2:58 am
Post
by YHoIEdazUem » Wed Jan 21, 2026 2:38 am
I had the same problem. I finally got it to work by clearing the TPM in the BIOS after enabling it, then the installer recognized it.
TechGuy52
Posts: 5 Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2025 8:12 pm
Post
by TechGuy52 » Thu Jan 22, 2026 2:30 am
Yeah, This happened to me. I also had to switch from RAID to AHCI mode for the drive in the BIOS before it would pass the check.
vxLqV1O
Posts: 3 Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2026 5:49 pm
Post
by vxLqV1O » Wed Jan 28, 2026 1:06 pm
Can confirm. Agreed, and one more thing: after you switch to AHCI, Windows might not boot, so you'll need to change a registry setting first or be ready to reinstall.